Body Fat Removal Treatment
Liposuction Surgery involves removing of excess fat from human body, Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure also know by various names such as lipoplasty, liposculpture, suction lipectomy, lipo or body contouring. Liposuction is useful in removal of stubborn fat present in the various location of body such as chin, stomach, thighs, neck which is stubborn. Even after doing regular diet and exercise these fat does not go. This can be removed with help of liposuction surgery. It is not a weight loss procedure.
Liposuction can be performed under local or general anaesthesia. Following the surgery, a short recovery period is expected, during which you may experience swelling and bruising. However, the final results will be worth it, as you’ll enjoy a transformed body shape, improved contours, and increased self-confidence. To maintain your results, it’s essential to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Choose liposuction surgery today and take a step towards achieving the sculpted body you’ve always desired.
TALK TO OUR EXPERT
What is Liposuction?
Most body fat is located outside muscle tissue and under the skin. The amount of fat below the skin depends upon body type, genetic makeup, diet and exercise done by the individual. In liposuction the excess fat from the area is removed with help of various liposuction devices to give desired contours of the body. There are various liposuction devices available. Most commonly and widely used liposuction device is suction assisted liposuction. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia if area is smaller or under general anesthesia if large area is involved. After anesthesia small incision is made over skin and specially made liposuction instruments are introduced to remove the excess fat. After the procedure is complete the incision is either closed or kept open. Patients are also advised to wear pressure garments so as to decrease the swelling developed after the liposuction. If the procedure is performed after local anesthesia patient can be discharged on the same day. If general anesthesia used or large area of liposuction is done then one overnight stay might be required.
Care After Liposuction Surgery
Small amount of bruising, pain and swelling can be expected after procedure. It is advisable to wear pressure garments for at least few weeks after the procedure. Patient will be given medication to decrease the pain and swelling. Swelling devolved after procedure generally decreases after few weeks. Walking and small activity after procedure is advised. Heavy exercise is to be stared after one month.
High Definition Liposuction: In this liposuction high intensity of liposuction is done over stomach in as such a way that simulation of six packs can be created. High body contouring is used to create slimmer body which is many times not possible even after diet and exercise.
Common Areas for Liposuction
- Abdomen – Liposuction of the abdomen is a common procedure for removing stubborn fat deposits in the stomach area, which can help individuals achieve a flatter and more sculpted midsection.
- Upper arms – Upper arm liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that can remove unwanted fat from the upper arms & resulting in improved arm contours and increased self-confidence.
- Buttocks – Buttocks liposuction can be combined with other procedures, like a Brazilian butt lift, to enhance the aesthetic results further. It is a minimally invasive procedure typically performed on an outpatient basis.
- Calves and ankles – Calves and ankles body fat removal, also known as calf and ankle liposuction. Calf and ankle fat removal treatment can help manage problems such as bulky calves, cankles, or unnecessary fat accumulation in the lower leg area.
- Chest and back – This helps to reduce the appearance of fatty bulges, create a more masculine chest contour, and provide a more balanced back appearance. It can be particularly effective in treating gynecomastia surgery
Benefits of liposuction
- It helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Improve the contours of the body
- It helps to achieve a more symmetrical body shape
- Can be a relatively quick and easy procedure
- It helps to boost self-confidence
Frequently Asked Questions
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that removing of excess fat from human body to improve the shape and contour of the body. Liposuction is useful in removal of stubborn fat present in the various location of body such as chin ,stomach, thighs, neck which is stubborn .
Some common "problem" areas of the body where liposuction is performed includes: - Double Chin - Back of Neck - Bottom of Upper Arms - Female Breasts - Outer Thighs or Saddlebags - Bra Strap Area - Abdomen or Belly Pooch - Muffin Top - Love Handles - Male Breasts
After liposuction, avoid staying stationary, taking blood thinners, vigorous exercise, and spending a long time in the bath. Other important things to remember after surgery is to stay hydrated and wear a compression garment as often as possible.
To Speed Up Your Liposuction Recovery:- - Do Not Push Yourself Too Fast. Even though liposuction does not involve extensive incisions, liposuction is still an invasive surgical procedure, and techniques like this require time to heal. - Take a Walk. - Say No to Cigarettes. - Hydrate Your Body. - Eat Well. - Keep Your Incisions Clean. - Avoid Tight-Fit Clothing. - Skip the Gym.
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation. - Take certain medications or adjust your current medications. - Stop smoking. - Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.