Skin condition which are treated under mesotherapy:-
- Loss of glow
- Dull skin
- Loss of tone & elasticity
- Loss of volume
- Super facial lines & wrinkles
- Hair Thinning
- Stretch Marks
- Correct hormone imbalance in and around the hair follicle
- Delivers nutrients to the hair
- Improve blood circulation
Today, mesotherapy is used to:
- remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face
- reduce cellulite
- fade wrinkles and lines
- tighten loose skin
- recontour the body
- lighten pigmented skin
- treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
What Is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is technique that uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plants. Extract to rejuvenate & tighten skin as well as remove excess fat. The technique uses very fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (MESODERN) of skin. The idea behind mesotherapy if that it corrects underlying issues like pure circulation and inflammation that causes skin damage of the skin.
How do you prepare ?
1. Avoid aspirin
2. Avoid NSAIDS for 1 week before the procedure
- Glutathione and vitamin C used to reduced dullness and gives fresher looks to the skin
- Hyaluronic acid cocktails are used for antiaging this stimulate fibroblast and that produced collagen and elastic
- For hair fall – hair busters and stem cell are used to red used hair fall and promote hair growth
- 4 treatments are required at 2 to 3 week intervals. It is one of the most popular mesotherapy treatments as satisfy patients notice substantial improvement in their facial appeals.