Skin condition which are treated under mesotherapy:-
- Loss of glow
- Dull skin
- Loss of tone & elasticity
- Loss of volume
- Super facial lines & wrinkles
- Hair Thinning
- Stretch Marks
- Correct hormone imbalance in and around the hair follicle
- Delivers nutrients to the hair
- Improve blood circulation
Today, mesotherapy is used to:
- Remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms and face.
- Reduce cellulite.
- Fade wrinkles and lines.
- Tighten loose skin.
- Recontour the body.
- Lighten pigmented skin.
- Treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss.
What Is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is technique that uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones and plants. Extract to rejuvenate & tighten skin as well as remove excess fat. The technique uses very fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (MESODERN) of skin. The idea behind mesotherapy if that it corrects underlying issues like pure circulation and inflammation that causes skin damage of the skin.
How do you prepare ?
1. Avoid aspirin.
2. Avoid NSAIDS for 1 week before the procedure.
- Glutathione and vitamin C used to reduced dullness and gives fresher looks to the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid cocktails are used for antiaging this stimulate fibroblast and that produced collagen and elastic.
- For hair fall – hair busters and stem cell are used to red used hair fall and promote hair growth.
- 4 treatments are required at 2 to 3 week intervals. It is one of the most popular mesotherapy treatments as satisfy patients notice substantial improvement in their facial appeals.
Mesotherapy After Care
- Do not wash a take a shower for at list 8 hours after this treatment. Do not take bath wash for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid exercising for 48 hours. (Exercise will decrease effectiveness of treatment).
- Drink plenty fluids.
- Sun explorers must be avoided for 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a famous skin care treatment that has been used in France for more than 60 years now. Here, a small amount of medication is injected into the skin using a syringe.
- Do not wash a take a shower for at list 8 hours after this treatment. Do not take bath wash for 48 hours after treatment. - Avoid exercising for 48 hours. (exercise will decrease effectiveness of treatment) - Drink plenty fluids - Sun explorers must be avoided for 48 hours
- Overall skin rejuvenation - Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin - Improvement in the skin’s complexion and radiance - Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin - Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area - Treats all skin types safely
Local anesthetic is applied for approximately 30 minutes before your treatment to ensure client comfort. The Mesotherapy treatment itself takes between 30-60 minutes.
For optimum results, we recommend a course of 4-6 treatments of Mesotherapy. Once you complete the recommended course, the results can last from 12-18 months.