Holywood Laser Peel/Carbon Laser Peel
- It is kinder and gentler version of many other laser treatments.
- It is also known as Hollywood peel.
- It is innovative laser resurfacing treatment that utilizes the power of laser energy & gentleness of carbon loss treat skin imperfect.
How Does Carbon Laser Peel Work?
The carbon laser peel treatment works by applying a thin layer of carbon to the skin’s surface. Once the carbon mask is evenly distributed, a Q-Switched laser is directed to the area. The carbon particles absorb toxins and excess oils on the skin and the laser energy is attracted to the black color of the carbon. The laser energy explodes the carbon. These exploding carbon particles remove the dead skin build up in the pores and the inner walls of the pores. The simultaneous generation of thermal energy stimulates the synthesis of new collagen and the promotion of a healthy-looking complexion. Skin structure is visibly strengthened and enlarged pores purified and cleared.
What Is Hollywood Laser Peel?
- Black carbon solution is applied to skin.
- Laser is used to heat carbon and help it to penetrate skin.
- Finally changes the setting of laser and laser explodes. The microscopic carbon peel which has resurfacing & exfoliating effect.
- The laser feels like a pin pricks on the skin, so it would not be considered painful/uncomfortable.
It helps to rejuvenate your appearance by diminishing the signs of aging or damaged skin.
The effect of treatment is practically immediate and these is no downtime without a long recovery time, the laser peel is an efficient treatment that can help you avoid the frustration of other similar procedure.
- Use mild cleanser.
- Apply sunscreen.
- Apply moisturizer.