Holywood Laser Peel/Carbon Laser Peel
- It is kinder and gentler version of many other laser treatments.
- It is also known as Hollywood peel.
- It is innovative laser resurfacing treatment that utilizes the power of laser energy & gentleness of carbon loss treat skin imperfect.
How Does Carbon Laser Peel Work?
The carbon laser peel treatment works by applying a thin layer of carbon to the skin’s surface. Once the carbon mask is evenly distributed, a Q-Switched laser is directed to the area. The carbon particles absorb toxins and excess oils on the skin and the laser energy is attracted to the black color of the carbon. The laser energy explodes the carbon. These exploding carbon particles remove the dead skin build up in the pores and the inner walls of the pores. The simultaneous generation of thermal energy stimulates the synthesis of new collagen and the promotion of a healthy-looking complexion. Skin structure is visibly strengthened and enlarged pores purified and cleared.
What Is Hollywood Laser Peel?
- Black carbon solution is applied to skin.
- Laser is used to heat carbon and help it to penetrate skin.
- Finally changes the setting of laser and laser explodes. The microscopic carbon peel which has resurfacing & exfoliating effect.
- The laser feels like a pin pricks on the skin, so it would not be considered painful/uncomfortable.
It helps to rejuvenate your appearance by diminishing the signs of aging or damaged skin.
The effect of treatment is practically immediate and these is no downtime without a long recovery time, the laser peel is an efficient treatment that can help you avoid the frustration of other similar procedure.
- Use mild cleanser.
- Apply sunscreen.
- Apply moisturizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Use mild cleanser - Apply sunscreen - Apply moisturizer
A carbon peel is a revolutionary laser treatment that is completely painless with minimal-to-zero downtime. It is highly beneficial for people with oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, and acne on the face or body. A layer of liquid carbon is applied to the skin, where it penetrates deep into the pores.
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Tightens dilated pores. Reduces acne, scars and post acne discoloration. Removes dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layer.
The Carbon Peel is a completely safe skin treatment, with no reports of major skin complications or painful side effects. Post-treatment, you may notice some slight redness, and experience some tingling, but this will both subside post-treatment.
As a guide, carbon laser treatments usually require 6-8 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart. Contact us to arrange a free laser consultation to discuss a laser treatment plan that suits your needs. Many clients decide to return every 6-8 weeks after the initial course of treatments in order to maintain their results.