Dark circle is common problem with both genders and all age groups typically above 16 years. The skin around the eye is very thing as compared to other parts of the body and extremely delicate. Any changes happening in the dipper layer of the skin will be easily visible on the surface.
What Causes Dark Circle?
- Fatigue: – over sleeping, extreme fatigue can cause dark circle sleep deprecation can cause your skin to become dull and pale, allowing for dark tissues and blood verses beneath your skin to show. Lack of sleep can also cause puffy eyelids and dark circles
- Age: – As you get older, your skin becomes thinner. You also loose the fat and collagen needed to minted your skin’s electricity. As this occurs dark blood vessels beneath your skin become more visible causing the area below your eyes to darken
- Allergy: – Allergic reactions and eye dryness can trigger dark circles.
- Eye strain: – Staring at your television on computer screen can cause significant strain on your eyes. As a result the skin surrounding your eyes can darkle
- Dehydration :– When your body is receiving the proper amount of water, the skin beneath your eyes begins to look dull and your eyes like sunken
- Genetics: – family history also play important role. It can be an inherited trite see early in childhood and may worsen as you age or slowly disappears. Thyroid decease can also results in dark circles.
- Sun over exposure: – It can cause your body to produce and excess of melanin. It can cause pigmentation in the surrounding skin to darken.
For more effective solution, sum medical treatment are available to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Some of the more common methods includes:-