How much does a nose job(rhinoplasty) cost in India?
In This Article:
During rhinoplasty, the cartilage and bone of the nose are surgically reshaped to improve the nose's appearance. This procedure is the most popular choice among surgical patients nowadays. People often choose to get a nose job to either correct a congenital disability or a defect brought on by any accident. In addition to the reasons above, some choose to have this procedure done so they can breathe more freely.
Rhinoplasty is the third most popular cosmetic surgery in India. However, there are age restrictions that patients must consider carefully before undergoing rhinoplasty. However, it's essential to remember that nose surgery to help with breathing problems may be done at any age.
Who is a good candidate for rhinoplasty?
A nose operation is generally safe but not for everyone. Your eligibility will depend on your circumstances. You could benefit from rhinoplasty if you have these qualities:
- In good mental and physical health
- Bothered by your nose's size and/or shape
- Have a completely formed nasal skeleton
- Do not smoke
- Need to get your nasal malformation fixed
- Your age is appropriate
- Have no allergies or other health issues that might cause problems
Who is not a candidate for rhinoplasty?
If you suffer from a major medical problem, you might not be suitable for cosmetic surgery, including nose jobs. A bleeding condition, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, or depression fall under this category. Additionally, you might not be suitable if you smoke or consume too much alcohol.
Types of Rhinoplasty
There are three different kinds of nose jobs, including:
- Open Rhinoplasty: It is used to reshape the nose in a more significant way. During the procedure, a tiny incision is made between the nostrils beneath the nasal tip. Using this technique, the cosmetic surgeon may model the nose in the desired form with complete access to the nasal components.
- Closed Rhinoplasty: The incisions are made within the nose using this technique. This procedure is used when patients need minor adjustments to the nasal structures to get the required changes.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty: Dermal fillers may sometimes be used to remodel the nose without surgery in certain situations. The procedure involves injecting a filler at specific locations in the nose to smooth out bumps, realign the nasal tip, and improve nasal structure. Although the effects of this strategy are temporary, they are also affordable.
Cost of Rhinoplasty in major cities of India
Listed below are the cost of rhinoplasty in major cities of India:
|Cost of Rhinoplasty
|Rs. 40,000 - 2,00,000
|Rs. 15,000 - 1,50,000
|Rs. 30,000 - 1,70,000
|Rs. 40,000 - 2,00,000
|Rs. 30,000 - 2,00,000
|Rs. 35,000 - 1,50,000
|Rs. 35,000 – 1,50,000
|Rs. 30,000 - 1,50,000
A nasal splint is often recommended by physicians for use in the first week after Rhinoplasty. After three days, the swelling under and around your eyes should begin to decrease.
Minor (unnoticeable) swelling in the nose will also occur and go away after four to five months. After 6 months, your nose should be in its final, ideally shaped form.
How to Choose the Perfect Rhinoplasty Surgeon
Here are some things to keep in mind when you search for a rhinoplasty doctor:
- Find reviews from patients who have had the treatment on various medical websites.
- Seek a plastic surgeon with extensive field expertise and glowing recommendations from previous patients.
- Find out how often your surgeon does rhinoplasty and how often their patients are satisfied with the results.
- You may get a better idea of what to expect by asking your surgeon about references of previous patients and, if possible, for before-and-after pictures.